Bajra Steamed Vada
Bajra grains-1 cup,
Bengal gram flour-1⁄4 cup,
White Sesame– 1tsp
Chilli Powder-2 tsp,
Cumin seeds-1⁄4 tsp,
Oil-for frying, Salt – for taste.
- Soak the Bajra grains for 30 minutes and steam it for 20 minutes in a steamer.
- The steamed Bajra grain is taken and made into a coarse paste in wet grinder or grinder and transfer into a large bowl.
- Now add the bengal gram flour, salt, pepper, white sesame, chilli powder and cumin seeds are added to the above mixture.
- Small balls of the mixture are made and made into wada.
- The wada is fried in hot oil medium flame.
- Excess oil is removed using tissue paper.
- Serve it with tomato or peanut chutney.