Barnyard Cabbage Muthias Recipe
Craving something different for dinner? Check out Grami Superfoods’ delicious #BarnyardCabbageMuthia recipe — a flavorful, savory dish that’ll have your taste buds singing!
Head to our blog and find out how you can make this aromatic #superfood dish right in your own kitchen.
· Grated Cabbage-1 cup,
· Barnyard Flour -1 cup,
· Curd-1/4 cup,
· Chopped coriander-1 tsp,
· Lemon juice-1⁄2 tsp,
· Ginger- green chilli Paste-1 tsp,
· Grated garlic-1 tsp,
· Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp,
· and Asafoetida-1⁄2 tsp,
· Sugar-1 tsp & Salt — as required.
· Seasonings: Oil- 1 1⁄2 tsp and Cumin seeds-1 tsp.
· Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead to make a soft dough using enough water.
· Divide the dough into a 3 equal parts and shape each portion into a cylindrical roll.
· Place the rolls on a greased steaming dish and steam for 20 min.
· Remove from the steamer and cool it for 15 minutes.
· Now, cut into thick slices and season it with oil and cumin seeds over a low flame till they are lightly browned.
· Serve hot and garnish with coriander.