Showing the single result
₹79.00 inc. GST
- Jowar millets are commonly known as Sorghum, Cholam, Jola, Jonna, etc.
- Sorghum has high nutritional value, with high levels of unsaturated fats, protein, fiber, and minerals like phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and iron.
- It is high in calories and macronutrients and has more antioxidants than blueberries and pomegranates. Sorghum helps to improve metabolism.
- Researchers have found that a typical sorghum wax is rich in policosanols which helps in reducing the levels of cholesterol.
- Being a gluten-free grain, it is also much preferred by those who can’t tolerate wheat-based products.