Showing the single result
₹180.00 inc. GST
- Browntop millets are commonly known as Korla, Andakorra, Thinai, etc.
- Browntop millet is not only nutritious but also very delicious. The millet is gluten free and rich in essential nutrients.
- Korale contains about 12.5% fibre due to which it serves as medicine for dealing with life style diseases.
- Lower incidence of cardiovascular diseases, duodenal ulcer and hyperglycemia (diabetes) are reported among those who regularly consume millets.
- It is a rich source of natural fibre, when compared to other grains.