Organic little Millets, 500gms
₹99.00 inc. GST
- Little millets are commonly known as Saame, Sama, Kutki, Saamai, etc.
- It is a rich source of B-vitamins, minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, potassium among others.
- It is also a rich source of essential phosphorous. It also provides nutrients such as iron, zinc, fiber and vitamin B6, which are essential for our day to day functioning.
- Its high fibre content is yet another positive making it an ideal part of pongal or even kheer instead of rice.
- They are high in Iron content, fibre and antioxidants. It helps in diabetes and stomach related illness.