Organic Ragi Millets 1kg
₹130.00 inc. GST
- Ragi millets are commonly known as Finger millet, Ragula, Kezhvaragu, Mandua, Nachani, etc.
- Red millet, Ragi is rich in calcium,protein,iron and other minerals
- Ragi also has some good number of Essential Amino Acids (EAA) required for human body.
- Due to ragi’s nutrition, it can be considered as a good replacement for rice and wheat.
- Ragi is also one of the very few natural sources of Vitamin D which is mostly derived from sunlight. Vitamin D is a carrier molecule for calcium, which accounts for vitality.
Out of stock