Sorghum flour – 1 cup,
maida – 1 cup,
potatoes – 1 cup,
green chillies and
curry leaves as required.
• Add sorghum into food processor and make it in a flour.
• Add maid to sorghum flour and mix it well
• Add water to the mixture of flour and make it in a dough.
• Make small chapati balls and spread the dough with roller stick and cut into half’s.
• Mash boiled potatoes, add chopped onions, green chilies and curry leaves.
• Make seasoning with chopped onions, green chilies, curry leaves and boiled mashed potatoes, boiled peas and salt to taste.
• Fill the above mixture in each half and fold in triangular shape and deep fry.
• Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.