Bajra Kulfi Recipe
Attention all #desi Dessert Fans!
We present to you an authentic and delicious treat: Bajra Kulfi!
This traditional and nutritious dessert is the perfect balance of flavor and texture, and can be made quickly with simple ingredients.
We’ll show you a step-by-step guide to making this delightful and unique #treat.
Bajra milk-100 g,
Regular milk-100 g,
Milk powder-50 g,
Corn flour-10 g,
Cardamom powder-2 g,
almonds and pistachio-10 g.
· Soak the Bajra grains overnight and grind the grains.
· Now extract the milk by using the muslin cloth.
· After extraction, keep the milk aside.
· Blend the milk powder, Sugar, corn flour, citric acid, cardamom powder, and all dry fruits and make the mix.
· Take 25 g of the above mix, add Bajra milk and regular milk and make a thick consistency by cooking.
· After cooling, fill the Kulfi molds and keep freezing overnight.
· Serve as a healthy, delicious dessert.