Barnyard Millet Brownie Recipe
Brownies just went up a notch! 🎉 Introducing our delicious #GramiSuperfoods Millet Brownie Recipe made with nutritious and natural ingredients.
· Barnyard millet flour-100 g,
· Sugar powder-100 g,
· Chocolate-83 g,
· Butter-40 g,
· Cocoa-16 g,
· Salt-1 g,
· Baking powder-2 g and
Vanilla essence-as required
· Sieve the Barnyard millet flour along with cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
· Heat dark chocolate and butter in a double boiler steam vessel, until the blend melts.
· In a large bowl add sugar, vanilla essence & later add barnyard & cocoa powder flour blend to the mixture and mix well.
· Add 2 eggs to this mixture & thoroughly mix the milk and keep aside.
· Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180 °C for 15 minutes
· Grease the mold with little butter and add millet cake batter.
· Bake the above batter at 180 °C for 35 min in preheated oven.
· Cool it for 30 minutes and make slices.
· Serve as millet sweet snack with coffee.