Foxtail Millet Peri – Peri French Fries
Are you ready to take your taste buds on a flavor-packed journey? 🤩 The perfect crunchy treat that’s packed with flavor and nutrition.
Arouse your appetite with this simple yet delicious recipe and make mealtime extra special.
Foxtail idli rawa-150 g,
Mashed Potato-100 g,
Chat masala-5 g, Salt-10 g,
Peri Peri masala- as required and
- Pour water in the vessel and boil water until the bubble nature comes.
- Add Foxtail idli rawa, salt and chat masala to the boiled water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Knead into the dough by adding boiled, mashed potato, a pinch of salt and chat masala (required for Potato).
- Make equal portions of the dough. Roll each portion on a flat surface. Cut the dough into rectangular shapes (like stripes) by using a knife.
- Preheat the oil for deep frying; add a few millet dough stripes at a time and deep fry these Foxtail stripes in hot oil for a few minutes heat or until they are lightly browned on both sides on medium.
- Put these Foxtail french fries on the butter paper. Sprinkle the Peri Peri masala powder on the Foxtail French fries.
- Serve as a healthy and yummy snack with tomato sauce.