Millet Noodles Carbonara
Want to impress your SO on #ValentinesDay?
Make Millet Noodles Carbonara with our Millet Noodles: https://gramisuperfoods.com/product-category/grami-superfoods/noodles/
Half packet of Grami Millet Noodles
2 large eggs
½ cup Parmesan
4 slices bacon, diced or 50g Paneer.
4 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
1) In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook millet noodles according to package instructions; reserve 1/2 cup water and drain well.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan; set aside.
3) Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon or paneer and cook until brown.
4) Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low.
5) Working quickly, stir in pasta and egg mixture, and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add reserved pasta water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.