Foxtail Millet Cutlet
Ready to get creative in the kitchen? Try this delicious #FoxtailMilletCutlet recipe!
It’s packed with nutrition, flavor and texture, making it a perfect fit for your weeknight dinner table.
From the first bite of its crunchy crust – to the last spoonful of its flavorful filling – our Foxtail Millet Cutlet is sure to be a hit! Follow our easy-to-follow steps using #gramisuperfoods and get cooking! 🙌
- Foxtail millet – 100 g,
- potatoes – 20 g,
- carrots – 20 g,
- beans – 20 g,
- salt – 2 g,
- pepper – 5 g,
- chat masala – 5 g,
- bread crumbs – 20 g,
- green chilies – 5 g,
- water – as required and oil – for shallow or deep frying.
Preparation Method :
- All the chopped vegetables and foxtail millet grain are cooked and kept aside.
- In a pan add one table spoon of oil, ginger garlic paste, sliced green chilies and fry them until light brown colour appears.
- Add the cooked millet, chat masala, pepper and cooked vegetables and mix them well.
- Make them into cutlet shapes, coat the cutlets with foxtail bread crumbs.
- Shallow or deep fry in a pan them until light brown colour appears.
- Serve with tomato sauce or chutney.